LMS GP20 GIN POLE
DESIGNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANSI/TIA-322, ratings have changed do not used your old charts on any poles.
- AWS CERTIFIED
- U.S. AWS CERTIFIED WELDER ASSEMBLED
- U.S. CERTIFIED GIN POLE AWS WELDER ASSEMBLED
- CERTIFIED AWS INDEPENDENT U.S. CONTRACTOR INSPECTED
- MEETING AWS D1.1:2015 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL
- LOAD CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS
- 5.0 ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF GIN POLES
- 6.0 GIN POLE CONSTRUCTION
- ROOSTER HEAD
- ROLLER END OPTION
- METALIZED SURFACE
- ROUND POLES ARE NOT MAN RATED
- GP20 POLE IS 20′ LONG
- POLE WEIGHT IS 200 Lb / 91 Kg
LMS GP20 STORAGE AND TRANSPORT TUBE IS REQUIRED
- 12in TUBE
- 16″ Tall with lift tube
- 20ft LONG
- 300 Lb / 136 Kg
Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
OSHA required Forms supplied with gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart to ANSI/TIA-322 standard. All others are obsolete As pole manufacture we only address the gin pole mast and allowable load and tag capacities / angles based solely upon the mast’s rated strength. Affirming the pole was designed, built and load charts are in accordance with the ANSI/TIA-322 the new standard. All other gin pole load charts are are not in compliance. Contact us for updates. Its operator responsibility to ensure they are in-compliance with all regulations related thereto.Know the Regulations, and order the current OSHA CPL 2-1.36, ANSI/TIA-322 standard
WE WILL NOT PUT PEOPLES’ LIVES AT RISK. IN ALL THE YEARS WE HAVE BEEN BUILDING POLES THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FAILURE OR ACCIDENT. THANK YOU ALL AND PLEASE WORK SAFE.
CERTIFIED Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS . Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300