LMS GP 20 GIN POLE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS certified
- U.S AWS certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified gin pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1. 1:2015 structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load Charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of gin poles
- 6.0 Gin pole construction
- Roller / Chicago end option
- Metalized surface
- Round poles are not man-rated
- 200 Lb / 91 Kg pole weight
- 300 Lb / 136 Kg shipping weight
- Shipping crate 20′ long, 13″ x 15″ and shipping weight is 550 Lbs
OSHA required Forms supplied with gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart to ANSI/TIA-322 standard.
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.