LMS PS30 GIN POLES
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS CERTIFIED
- U.S. AWS CERTIFIED WELDER ASSEMBLED
- U.S. CERTIFIED GIN POLE AWS WELDER ASSEMBLED
- CERTIFIED AWS INDEPENDENT U.S. CONTRACTOR INSPECTED
- MEETING AWS D1.1:2015 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL
- LOAD CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS
- 5.0 ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF GIN POLES
- 6.0 GIN POLE CONSTRUCTION
- ROOSTER HEAD
- METALIZED SURFACE
- CERTIFIED TAA COMPLIANT MANUFACTURING
PS30 GIN POLE 123′ / 37.5M “SAMPLE LOAD CHARTS, CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH SERIAL NUMBERS”
PS30 GIN POLE 143′ / 43.5M “SAMPLE LOAD CHARTS, CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH SERIAL NUMBERS”
PS30 GIN POLE 163′ / 49.7M “SAMPLE LOAD CHARTS, CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH SERIAL NUMBERS”
ALL LOAD CHARTS EXPIRE WHEN POLE CERTIFICATION EXPIRES AND ARE RENEWABLE
PS30 JUMP TRACK
OSHA required forms supplied with all LMS gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36
Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.