LMS Networking Services
Business IT, Networking, Computer Support, Web Services, Wireless Network Support
Remote and onsite support for desktops, laptops, and networks can be provided for large or small businesses on an as needed basis or as a long term IT partnership. From doctor or real estate offices to large manufacturing plants, LMS networking services can help with:
- Consultation, strategy, and infrastructure design.
- Desktop, laptop, and mobile setup and software installation.
- Firewalls, routers, and virus and malware protection.
- Networking for everything from printers to servers.
- Server installation, integration, consolidation, monitoring, virtualization, and hosting.
- IT continuity planning, data backup, and disaster recovery.
- Ongoing hardware support and troubleshooting.
- Wireless network design and support.
Our qualified computer and network technicians will work with you to analyze your IT needs, develop solutions, and implement a strategy based on your requirements and budget. Our goal is to be your trusted technology partner. We strive to do this by committing to superior service, leveraging new technologies, and developing strong relationships with our clients.
- Managed Services: Keep your network and business running smoothly with our trusted, award-winning services.
- Technical Engineer Support: Access a broad range of technical disciplines on a project or long-term contractual basis.
- Backup And Disaster Recovery:Rest easy with our tapeless backup and recovery solutions
- IT Security: Keep your data protected from ever-changing threats with security solutions delivered by certified experts
- Cabling & Telecom: Infrastructure engineering and installation for voice, data, video, and wireless solutions
- Web Hosting & Development: High-end web hosting services that leverage the latest in secure web-hosting technology
- Network Assessment: Gain valuable information and insights on your network’s assets and equipment
- IT Design/Build Services: Ease the stress associated with moving departments or companies with our team of infrastructure specialists
- Business Intelligence Services: Turn your data into useful information to make better decisions, faster
We now offer complete battery solar operational platforms that exceed your demands coupled with lifetime warranty on batteries and scalable systems at a fraction of current market pricing.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
Certified SDVOSB | Minority owned company
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.