GIN POLE INSPECTION, RE-CERTIFICATION
Gin Pole inspections manufactured by other than Landa we will not provide inspection service. Inspections and engineering evaluation can be performed according to Cite: TIA-322 Annex C: in accordance with ANSI/ASSE A10.48.
We store copies of all records from day one of manufacture in the cloud and replacement documents are available for the life of the pole. Sold a pole let us know, we track owners and serial numbers for many reasons including theft. Thieves can never get the pole recertified and new load charts without a bill of sale.
Supplied with gin poles we manufacture per TIA -322 with OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
- Structural steel 100% recycled USA in compliance with AISC or ANSI/TIA-222-G
- Each gin pole assembly and associated rooster head is permanently marked matching its load chart.
Know and learn the Regulations by ordering the current OSHA CPL 2-1.36, ANSI/TIA-322 standard, and ANSI/ASSE A10.48.
New Gin pole finish is safer and last much longer, providing operator with a rough surface similar to 60 Grit Sand Paper vs. smooth Gin Poles, Owners can seal the zinc coating with a thin coating of low viscosity polyurethane, epoxy-phenolic, epoxy, or vinyl resin. The details of the application sequence and procedures can be found in ANSI/AWS C2.18-93.
Basic Gin Pole information required to “Re-certify”
- Mill Report on steel, citing TIA -322, Pg 55:56 buyer must maintain a mill report for the life of the gin pole in accordance with ASTM A6 OR A568.
- Charpy report on steel to -40 citing TIA 322, Pg 55:56 state that the buyer must maintain a charpy report for the life of the gin pole in accordance with ASTM A370
- Welding inspection reports citing TIA 322, Pg 55:56
- Pole original engineering matching that poles serial number, citing TIA 322, Pg 55:56
- Each individual section must have a consecutive serial number stamp on it, citing TIA 322, Pg 55:56
- All poles must have serialized documented product number with associated paperwork, citing TIA 322, Pg 55:56
- Complete records of pole inspections.
- Record of magnetic particle inspections shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years.
Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for minimum of two years.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
Certified SDVOSB | Minority owned company | SBA certified small disadvantaged business
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.