LMS GP 20 GIN POLE
LMS GP 20 Gin Pole manufacturing, servicing, inspections, and repairs we are the primary source for these services for all of the Americas since 2011. We manufacture the finest Gin Poles in the world with a 100% safety rating worldwide, LMS Gin Poles are manufactured with steel or aluminum in all sizes. Custom models build for elevator transport for rooftop antennas and towers. Poles are built are round poles, (GP) triangle poles, (PT), and square poles with jump tracks, (PS). Our poles are Electrostatic coated for long life and ease of handling and safety. You can also find Landa Mobile Systems towers HERE You can also find other LMS news HERE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS certified
- U.S AWS certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified gin pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1. 1:2015 structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load Charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of gin poles
- 6.0 Gin pole construction
- Roller / Chicago end option
- Metalized surface
- Round poles are not man-rated
- 200 Lb / 91 Kg pole weight
- 300 Lb / 136 Kg shipping weight
- Shipping crate 20′ long, 13″ x 15″ and shipping weight is 550 Lbs
OSHA required Forms supplied with gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart to ANSI/TIA-322 standard.
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use A325 Structure bolts, washers, and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections, a record of Magnetic particle inspection; shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. The annual inspection reports shall be maintained by gin pole operator for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations shall be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36; maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign-off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.