LMS GPA 20 HD GIN POLE
LMS GPA 20 HD Gin Pole manufacturing, servicing, inspections, and repairs we are the primary source for these services for all of the Americas since 2011. We manufacture the finest Gin Poles in the world with a 100% safety rating worldwide, LMS Gin Poles are manufactured with steel or aluminum in all sizes. Custom models build for elevator transport for rooftop antennas and towers. Poles are built are round poles, (GP) triangle poles, (PT), and square poles with jump tracks, (PS). Our poles are Electrostatic coated for long life and ease of handling and safety. You can also find Landa Mobile Systems towers HERE You can also find other LMS news HERE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS certified
- U.S. AWS certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified gin pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1. 1:2015 structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load Charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of gin poles
- 6.0 Gin pole construction
- Round Poles are not man-rated
OSHA required Forms supplied with gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart to ANSI/TIA-322 standard, All others are obsolete
- 88 Lb / 40 Kg Pole Weight
- 288 Lb / 131 Kg Shipping Weight
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
All gin poles using a load line other than steel shall be classified as class A Gin Poles for all load line diameters.
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspection reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign-off for each specific job.