LMS GP PRH GIN POLE
Gin Pole pipe mount rooster head
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1.1:2015 structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Rooster head
- Roller tail
- Round poles are not man-rated
LMS 2 Inch Pipe Rooster Head Model: LMS PRH. This rooster head allows operators to operate legally with the confidence of using an approved, engineered and certified pole.
Charts and certifications are retained for the lifetime of the pole if replacements are needed on all Gin-Poles. Documents are only provided to registered users and bill of sales will also be retained on file to prevent theft.
- Hoists DAS/LTE antennas up the tower into position for a quick and safe installation
- Slides into standard 2″ pipe mount
- Max 250 lbs lift load capacity
- 4″ sheave with sealed bearings
- Use with 1/2″ synthetic diameter rope or 3/8″ diameter wire rope
- Solid steel construction, hot-dipped galvanized finish
- Serial numbered and registered TIA 322 compliance
- Made in the USA by an SDVOSB company building the world’s best and safest gin poles.
- Gin Poles are registered and certified with charts available for registered owners only.
Weights / Dimensions
- 12.5 Lb / 5.67 Kg Pole weight
- Lb / Kg Wood shipping crate
- 24″ Long
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report
- Charpy report
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart to ANSI/TIA-322 standard.
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.