LMS GPA 20 RE GIN POLE
Gin Pole Aluminum 20″ w / rooster head and roller end
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1.1:2015 structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Rooster head
- Roller tail
- Round poles are not man-rated
LMS GPA 20 HC POLE “sample load charts, charts are pole specific with serial numbers”
LMS GPA 20 HC POLE is three sections, assembled 20′ long with rooster head and roller ends.
All Load Charts expire when pole certification expires and is renewable.
- 149 Lb / 68 Kg Pole weight
- Lb / Kg slip rooster head
- Lb / Kg top section
- Lb / Kg mid section with slip
- Lb / Kg end section w/o slip and tail roller
- Lb / Kg Wood shipping crate
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report
- Charpy report
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart to ANSI/TIA-322 standard.
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
Certified SDVOSB | Minority owned company