LMS PS 18 GIN POLE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected E
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Rooster head / Chicago end option
- Metalized surface
- 200 Lb / 91 Kg Roster head section
- 950 Lb / 431 Kg Tract sections
- 850 Lb / 386 Kg Top section
- 1220 Lb / 554 Kg Tail section
- 430 Lb / 195 Kg Jump track
- 4600 Lb / 208 Kg Full Pole
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
LMS PS 18 Sheave options, gin pole has two each and cannot mix sizes. Serial numbered to match pole. Sheaves now required for all sheaves to pass inspection.
- LMS PS 18 Sheave 7/16, LMS PS 18 Gin Pole Sheave 7/16, OEM replacement 7/16″ groove, 8″ diameter
- LMS PS 18 Sheave 5/8, LMS PS 18 Gin Pole Sheave 5/8″, OEM replacement 5/8″ groove, 8″ diameter
- LMS PS 18 Sheave 3/8, LMS PS 18 Gin Pole Sheave 3/8, OEM replacement 7/16″ groove, 8″ diameter
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
Sample charts are pole specific with serial numbers.
Serial numbers on Pulleys must match the serial number of the Gin Pole. This will be required to complete the annual Gin Pole Inspection. All gin poles using a load line other than steel shall be classified as class A Gin Poles for all load line diameters.
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers, and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.