LMS PS 18 GIN POLE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected E
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Rooster head / Chicago end option
- Metalized surface
- 200 Lb / 91 Kg Roster head section
- 950 Lb / 431 Kg Tract sections
- 850 Lb / 386 Kg Top section
- 1220 Lb / 554 Kg Tail section
- 430 Lb / 195 Kg Jump track
- 4600 Lb / 208 Kg Full Pole
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
LMS PS 18 Sheave options, pole has two each and cannot mix sizes. Serial numbered to match pole. Sheaves now required for all sheaves to pass inspection.
- LMS PS 18 Sheave 7/16, LMS PS 18 Gin Pole Sheave 7/16, OEM replacement 7/16″ groove, 8″ diameter
- LMS PS 18 Sheave 5/8, LMS PS 18 Gin Pole Sheave 5/8″, OEM replacement 5/8″ groove, 8″ diameter
- LMS PS 18 Sheave 3/8, LMS PS 18 Gin Pole Sheave 3/8, OEM replacement 7/16″ groove, 8″ diameter
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
Certified SDVOSB | Minority owned company
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Not participating is AISC certification. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.