LMS PS-12-A GIN POLE
LMS PS 12-A Gin Pole manufacturing, servicing, inspections, and repairs we are the primary source for these services for all of the Americas since 2011. We manufacture the finest Gin Poles in the world with a 100% safety rating worldwide, LMS Gin Poles are manufactured with steel or aluminum in all sizes. Custom models build for elevator transport for rooftop antennas and towers. Poles are built are round poles, (GP) triangle poles, (PT), and square poles with jump tracks, (PS). Our poles are Electrostatic coated for long life and ease of handling and safety. You can also find Landa Mobile Systems towers HERE You can also find other LMS news HERE
The Landa Mobile Systems, LMS PS-12-A GIN POLE is a class C square gin pole, with jump track sections, and a jump track. This is the perfect heavy pick square gin pole for working through tower torque arms and installing.
New Aluminum product with heavy loading capacity.
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected E
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Rooster head / Chicago end option
- Metalized surface
Weights 62′ pole
- Lb / Kg Roster head section
- Lb / Kg Tract sections
- Lb / Kg Top section
- Lb / Kg Tail section
- Lb / Kg Jump track
- Lb / Kg Full Pole
- Lb / Kg Crate ′ Long x ″ wide x ″ tall
- Lb / Kg Total ship weight
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered.
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered.
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
LMS PS 12 Sheave options, gin pole, have two each and cannot mix sizes. Serial numbered to match the bar. Sheaves are now required for all sheaves to pass inspection.
- LMS PS 12 Gin Pole Sheave 7/16, OEM replacement 7/16″ groove, 8″ diameter
- LMS PS 12 Gin Pole Sheave 5/8″, OEM replacement 5/8″ groove, 8″ diameter
- LMS PS 12 Gin Pole Sheave 3/8, OEM replacement 7/16″ groove, 8″ diameter
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope.|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
All charts are pole-specific with serial numbers and 12-month expiration date with renewal inspection due annually
Serial numbers on Pulleys must match the serial number of the Gin Pole. This will be required to complete the annual Gin Pole Inspection. All gin poles using a load line other than steel shall be classified as class A Gin Poles for all load line diameters.
All sheave pins have a 5-year life and poles need mag particle inspection every 10 years
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1″×2.5″ A325 Structure bolts, washers, and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.