LMS PT24 GIN POLE
Gin Pole Classifications
Class A 0 < 1,000-pounds gross loading
Class B 1,000 < 3,000-pounds gross loading
Class C 3,000 < 10,000-pounds gross loading
Class D 10,000-pounds and over gross loading
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- AWS Independent contractor inspected
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin poles construction
- AWS Welder certified
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- Metalized surface
- Rooster head and base end roller end option
- Gin pole storage racks
- Single sheave rooster head
LMS PT24 GIN POLE 70′ 25 degree angle “sample load charts, charts are pole specific with serial numbers”
LMS PT24 GIN POLE 70′ 25 degree angle, no tag line “sample load charts, charts are pole specific with serial numbers”
LMS PT24 GIN POLE 91′ “sample load charts, charts are pole specific with serial numbers”
LMS PT24 GIN POLE 111′ “sample load charts, charts are pole specific with serial numbers”
LMS PT24 GIN POLE 125.333′ “sample load charts, charts are pole specific with serial numbers”
All Load Charts expire when pole certification expires and are renewable.
- 426Lb / 196Kg Head section
- 595Lb / 27Kg Sections
- 289Lb / 131Kg Tail section straight
- 426Lb / 193Kg Rooster head
- 492Lb / 223Kg Jump frame
- 836Lb / 379Kg Track section
We do not supply any accessory hardware of assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
Certified SDVOSB | Minority owned company
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.