LMS 65′ – 250′ ST
26’- 250′ ST= STATIONARY OR HINGED BASE TELESCOPIC TOWER
- CUSTOM ANTENNA MOUNTS YOUR CHOICE
- MEETS AND EXCEEDS TIA/EIA-222-F & G
- 120 MPH WIND RATED WITH GUY WIRES ATTACHED, 1500lb TOWER PAYLOAD
- HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FOR SALT AIR PROTECTION
- SINGLE SWITCH OPERATION UP/DOWN
- EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR CONFIDENTIAL SITES AS WELL AS EMBASSY DEPLOYMENTS
- 3 SECTOR PIVOTING ANTENNA MOUNT / CUSTOM MOUNT DESIGNS AVAILABLE
- MULTIPLE SECTIONS
- 3 SECTOR ANTENNA MOUNT / CUSTOM MOUNT DESIGNS AVAILABLE
- WEATHERPROOF (LOCKING) CONTROL PANEL, LIMIT SWITCHES FOR TILT AND EXTENSION OPERATION
- 900:1 WORM DRIVE ALLOWING TOWER TO BE SAFELY DEPLOYED AT ANY HEIGHT UP TO 250’
- BACKUP POWERLESS KEY OPERATION ALLOWING TOWER TO BE RAISED OR LOWERED WITH A CORDLESS DRILL
- CABLE GUIDE RINGS
- ALL ECO COATED GRADE 9 BOLTS
- EMERGENCY BACK-UP REDUNDANT KEY Lifetime Warranty
- BUILT IN LOCKING SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE SAFETY FEATURES
- CERTIFIED -80 – 140 FAHRENHEIT ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- GALVANIZED AIRCRAFT LIFTING CABLES
- ALL CABLES MARINATED CABLES IN LPS3 FOR ADDED PROTECTION.
- WEATHERPROOF (LOCKING) CONTROL PANEL
- 9 POSITION GUY KIT
- HEAVY DUTY UPPER AND LOWER LIMIT SWITCHES
- 110VAC 60HZ / OPTIONAL 240VAC 50HZ
- HIGH STRENGTH 7-19 GALVANIZED AIRCRAFT QUALITY LIFTING CABLES
- PATENTED DERLIN MAST GUIDE BLOCKS
- PATENT PENDING CLAD KIT INSTALLED AND DERLIN FRICTION SLIDER
- LOADING IS OUTSTANDING EXCEPTIONAL HIGH WIND TOLERANCE
- REDUNDANT TOWER RETRACTION CABLE SYSTEM
- SAFETY GUARDS ON ROTATABLE COMPONENTS’FOR PROTECTION
- DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE LARGE MICROWAVE DISHES AT TOP PLUS.
- REDUNDANT TOWER RETRACTION CABLES
- MOTOR DRIVE UNITS Main drive motor is wash-down direct drive worm gear extreme environment w/moisture drain. All units are designed to withstand the most severe -120 / 160 degrees Fahrenheit conditions without failure. Safety guards in place on all rotatable components for operator protection.
- LMS NEVER FAIL KEY SYSTEM INCLUDED Patent Pending LMS key system have a Lifetime Warranty LMS units are EMP secure with both tilt and erection systems backed up and designed to be operated by hand with LMS Key system and a cordless in case of a remote no power. The Lattice Towers are 100% Redundant backed up as a true emergency unit in the field, and you will not be let down when its critical.
Retracted heights for working on antennas.
- 85′ tower / retracted height 26′
- 106′ tower / retracted height 27′.5
- 120′ tower / retracted height 36′.5
- 150′ tower / retracted height 38′
- 250 tower / retracted height 44′
- All towers with star mount add 5′ to heights
LMS NEVER FAIL KEY SYSTEM INCLUDED Patent Pending key backup is designed to be operated by hand with a cordless in case emergency. The Lattice Towers are 100% Redundant backed up as a true emergency unit. You will not be let down when its critical.
CERTIFIED TOWER MANUFACTURE The tower has been analyzed utilizing the commercially available software TNX Tower version 220.127.116.11 (previously known as RISA Tower & ERI Tower) constructed with ASTM A500, Grade B/C Carbon steel schedule 40, (exceeding minimum 55.3 KSI ASTM) standards yield strength in constructing the complete tower assembly.
OVERSEAS SHIPMENTS UNITS ARE COMPLETELY SPRAYED COATED WITH PROTECTIVE REMOVABLE COATING.
Certified Green All tower construction is manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.