Climber Training Towers
LMS Climbing Training Towers, which goes up to 30 feet and is mounted on trailers, skids, or auto-leveling platforms. Engineered for high wind and heavy loading. Safety built-in with no exposed pulleys or cabling winds, safety climbs, and lockouts for additional safety on all lattice tower designs. Platform safety includes LineX sprayed decks, locking outrigger, and jacks. Grounding lugs and ground rods built-in. Never a failure of a tower engineer plan or trailer deployed worldwide. You can also find Landa Mobile Systems towers HERE You can also find other LMS news HERE
Trusted and proven climber training towers for serious climber and rescue training. Deployed in many schools and universities, IBEW, Iron Workers, Iron Workers Union, Xerex Inc, IBEW Local 1, University of Tennessee, American Venture Construction, and Parsons to name a few. Solid rod backfilled welds designed never to break under training loads. Built tough and designed to take the daily impact of safety training school climbing. Landa requires all Climber Training Towers to be equipped with safety climbs pursuant to OSHA requirements.
LMS CLIMBER TRAINING TOWER CUSTOM-BUILT MODELS
- Climbing Device Step bolts 1′ above the base to the top of the monopole.
- Safety Climb system included wire rope for grab not included
- Platforms per client’s request.
- Mobile Training units are available in a lattice design and monopoles with various sized decks.
- Custom railing, mounts, steps, and safety climbs
- Custom-built training towers to your height
- Monopole training tower 20′
- Towers have option step bolts on 2 of the 3 legs
Climber Trainer Tower Models