Landa Mobile Towers
LMS NEVER FAIL KEY SYSTEM INCLUDED
- Heights to 155′
- Both tilting and raising systems are designed with redundant never fail key systems operated with a cordless.
- Towers are 100% EMP proof when its critical.
- No guy wires required to a maximum wind-load engineered design available.
- Guy options to outriggers, and external guy option loading engineering available. All deployments require load engineered design deployments. Our units provide the most stable secure platform available.
LMS units are proven in long term, and reliable.
- DEPLOYED ALONG BORDERS WORLD WIDE
- SPECIAL EVENTS: PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, CONCERTS, FESTIVALS, FAIRS, RALLIES, ETC.
- FULL CELL SITE DATA SOLUTION FOR ANY AREA IN THE WORLD AVAILABLE
- SHORT TERM NEEDS: REMOTE LOCATIONS, NEW CONSTRUCTION, OIL, GAS, SPORTS ETC.
- DISASTER RECOVERY WE ARE THERE.
- LAUNCH PADS
- MOBILE TOWER ON A WHEELED PLATFORM.
- STANDARD CONFIGURATIONS ARE PROVEN RELIABLE UNITS.
- CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR ALMOST ANY BUILD.
- CONFIGURED WITH ANY CARRIER’S TECHNOLOGY
- LAUNCH PAD DEPLOYED UNITS FOR LIGHTNING AND STATIC ARRESTOR TECHNOLOGY
- LMS 150 HD 150′ / 47m MODEL IS LARGEST PORTABLE LATTICE TYPE TELESCOPIC TOWER AVAILABLE
- TOWERS ARE HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FINISH EN ISO 1461 / ASTM A123 / CS AG 164 STANDARDS FOR ALL WEATHER
- SIZES AVAILABLE 26’ THROUGH 150’ / 47m
- INCLUDES COMPLETE GUY WIRE KIT.
- PATENTED TOWER DESIGN AND PATENT PENDING TRAILER DESIGNS.
- BUILT TO CURRENT EIA/TIA-222-G STANDARDS
- CONFORMANCE WITH THE UNIFORM BUILDING CODE (UBC)
- ENGINEERED AND CERTIFIED
- INDEPENDENT AWS CERTIFIED WELDER INSPECTED
The main body of the tower has been analyzed utilizing the commercially available software TNX Tower version 22.214.171.124 (previously known as RISA Tower & ERI Tower). Units meet International Building Code 2012 Section 1609.1.1 & 3108.4, and the recommendations of the Telecommunications Industry Association “Structural Standard for Steel Antenna Supporting Structures” ANSI/TIA-222-G-2.
Acronyms used in industry for units we build
- CART (Mobile Aluminum Outdoor Equipment Enclosure)
COLT (Cell on Light Truck)
COP (Cell on Platform)
COW (Cell on Wheels)
CROW (Mini-COW/Cell Repeater on Wheels)
ECAT (Mini-COW/Emergency Communication Antenna Trailer)
GOAT (Generator on a Truck)
MPTU (Multi-Purpose Trailer Unit)
PT (Power Tower, 106, 120, 150 mounted on truck bed)
TOW (Tower on Wheels)
Proven and trusted by hundreds of end users around the world and our carriers:
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300