MOBILE LATTICE TOWERS
- Tower tilt base is a one-piece section, supporting our complete line of lattice towers with a warranty on other manufacture offers: with Lifetime Warranty (see warranty)
- Motor drive units are wash-down direct drive worm gear extreme environment w/moisture drain, optional IP 65 and stainless.
- All units are designed to withstand the most severe -120 / 160 degrees Fahrenheit conditions without failure. Safety guards in place on all rotatable components for operator protection.
- Tower trailer’s structural outriggers have a Lifetime Warranty
- EMP secure with both tilt and erection systems backed up. Designed to be operated with provided LMS key system with again a Lifetime Warranty and cordless.
- Lattice towers are 100% redundant backed up as a true emergency unit in the field with Lifetime Warranty
Star Mount System:
All of the Landa Lattice Mobile towers have the options to put on the Starr Mount and three-arm mount, either-or, and both simultaneous. Towers have the ability to hold multiple large dishes and not have issues with weight and or maintaining path alignment. Excellent for quick path establishment or testing platform. They make excellent permanent setups as well with durability like no other.
Certified Tower Manufacturer:
- The main body of the tower has been analyzed utilizing the commercially available software TNX Tower version 220.127.116.11 (previously known as RISA Tower & ERI Tower) constructed with ASTM A500, Grade B/C Carbon steel schedule 40, (exceeding minimum 55.3 KSI ASTM) standards yield strength in constructing the complete tower assembly. a Lifetime Warranty
- Solid rod cross bracing with hand backfilled welds are incorporated on the complete tower a Lifetime Warranty
- LMS 100% the U.S. owned and manufactured, Our patented Cellular on Wheels rapid-deployment solution provides a platform for an alternative to the high cost of permanent structures. Proven in the long term, and temporary deployments. No guy wires required to a maximum wind-load engineered design. 950lb tilt head load plus guaranteed. 2000 kip vertical sustained loading on all lattice towers.
- Units meet International Building Code 2012 Section 1609.1.1 & 3108.4, and the recommendations of the Telecommunications Industry Association “Structural Standard for Steel Antenna Supporting Structures” ANSI/TIA-222-G-2.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC confirming meet or exceed Low Temperature in accordance with Mil-Std-810 Procedure II : Operational cold start and/or Storage, High Temperature in accordance will Mil-Std-810 procedure I with solar loading., Salt Fog or Humidity in accordance with Mil-Std-810 Method 507.4. Blowing Rain in accordance with Mil-Std-810 method 506.4, Blowing Sand and dust – In accordance with Mil-Std-810 method 510.4 procedure II., Transport shock, Transport vibration, Military Trans-portability Testing, Meets DOT specs., Shock and vibe test for ruggedness Mil-810., Height & Weight distribution testing, Braking & Handling, Grading/Slope @ 10-30%, Steering & Handling, Turning diameter, Static roll-over, Stability & Handling, Towing compatibility.
LMS 100% the U.S. owned and manufactured. Our patented Cellular on Wheels rapid-deployment solution provides a platform for an alternative to the high cost of permanent structures. Proven in the long term, and temporary deployments. No guy wires required to a maximum wind-load engineered design. 950 lb tilt head load on HW models and 2000 lbs on CR models guaranteed. 2000kip vertical sustained loading on all lattice towers
MOBILE “CELLULAR ON WHEELS” (COW), (CR) container ready, (CRS) container ready short, (HW) high wind, (HWLB) high wind / long bed trailer, (SM) skid mounted tower, (SMS) skid mounted short
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel. Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most importantly our customers support. “Service-disabled veteran-owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in the HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance with affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.