LMS 106 CT CONTAINER READY PORTABLE TOWER
LMS 106 CT
- 106’ MODEL (TOWER ASSEMBLY WT. 3800 LBS)
- 36” X 21′ SUPER HEAVY DUTY BASE SECTION
- 46″ TRAILER INTEGRATED TOWER TILT BASE ASSEMBLY SUPPORTS OUR COMPLETE LINE OF LATTICE TOWERS.
- LMS ONE PIECE INTEGRATED BASE PROVIDES THE STRENGTH INSURING THE SUPERIOR STABILITY IN HIGH WINDS WHEN EXTENDED TO ANY HEIGHT.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON TOWER BASE TILT ASSEMBLY
- 3 SECTOR ANTENNA MOUNT / CUSTOM MOUNT DESIGNS AVAILABLE
- 6 EA-21’ MULTIPLE SECTIONS
- 3 SECTOR ANTENNA MOUNT / CUSTOM MOUNT DESIGNS AVAILABLE
- WEATHERPROOF (LOCKING) CONTROL PANEL, LIMIT SWITCHES FOR TILT AND EXTENSION OPERATION
- 900:1 WORM DRIVE ALLOWING TOWER TO BE SAFELY DEPLOYED AT ANY HEIGHT UP TO 106’
- BACKUP POWERLESS KEY OPERATION ALLOWING TOWER TO BE RAISED OR LOWERED WITH A CORDLESS DRILL
- THEFT PROOF CABLE STORAGE REEL, OPTIONAL ELECTRIC, MULTIPLE REELS, SPLIT REELS AND HANDLES AVAIL.
- 6 EA CABLE GUIDE RINGS
- WEATHERPROOF (LOCKING) CONTROL PANEL
- 9000 LB PULL DOWN WINCH ENABLING 1 MINUTE FROM HORIZONTAL TO VERTICAL WITH LOAD
- 9 POSITION GUY KIT
- HEAVY DUTY UPPER AND LOWER LIMIT SWITCHES
- 110VAC 60HZ / OPTIONAL 240VAC 50HZ
- HIGH STRENGTH GALVANIZED AIRCRAFT QUALITY LIFTING CABLES
- PATENTED DERLIN MAST GUIDE BLOCKS
- 850 LB TILT PAYLOAD TESTED,
- REDUNDANT TOWER RETRACTION CABLES
- BASE The large 46” trailer integrated tower tilt base section supports our complete line of lattice towers, and comes with Lifetime Warranty (see warranty) LMS one piece integrated tower base provides the superior strength insuring stability and safety.
- MOTOR DRIVE UNITS Main drive motor is wash-down direct drive worm gear extreme environment w/moisture drain. All units are designed to withstand the most severe -120 / 160 degrees Fahrenheit conditions without failure. Safety guards in place on all rotatable components for operator protection.
- TOWER TRAILER Structural Outrigger and Tower tilt assembly have a Lifetime Warranty, not including standard wear items i.e. electrical, brakes, tires, bearings, jacks, rubber and plastics)
- LMS NEVER FAIL KEY SYSTEM INCLUDED Patent Pending LMS key system. LMS units are EMP secure with both tilt and erection systems backed up and designed to be operated by hand with LMS Key system and a cordless in case of a remote no power. The Lattice Towers are 100% Redundant backed up as a true emergency unit in the field, and you will not be let down when its critical.
- Each tower has been tested with 900 pounds head load prior to factory delivery.
- LMS OPTIONS
- DEPOLYED UNITS
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS BONDED TO FRAME FOR SYSTEM GROUNDING
- INTEGRATED TOWER BASE TILT SYSTEM CONSTRUCTED WITH 4”X4”X1/4” STRUCTURAL TUBING FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
- ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION 10” WIDE BEAM CONSTRUCTION, NO ALUMINUM
- 6 HOLE ADJUSTABLE COUPLER CHANNEL W/REMOVABLE 2 5/16″ BALL HITCH, OPT/PINTLE, GOOSENECK / FIFTH WHEEL
- 7 PIN RV-TYPE CONNECTOR
- 10,000LB SIDE PULL SPRING LOADED TONGUE JACK
- EMERGENCY TRAILER BREAKAWAY DEVICE
- 2 EA TWO HOLE 1/0 GROUND LUGS
- 2 EA HEAVY DUTY SAFETY CHAINS
- 4 EA TELESCOPIC CRANE STYLE OUTRIGGERS WITH 4EA ADJUSTABLE 7,000LB JACKS
- OPTIONAL EASY SLIDE OUTRIGGER PACKAGE WITH ROLLER BEARINGS
- DEPLOYED OUTRIGGERS FOOTPRINT 20′ X 40’ WHEN FULLY DEPLOYED
- 4 EA BUBBLE TYPE TRAILER LEVEL GUIDES
- GALVANIZED AND POWDER COATED WHEELS
- 2 EA 7,000LB AXLES EACH ELECTRIC BRAKES, FLIPPER-SPRING, EQUALIZER-SUSPENSION 14,000 GVWR
- 5 EA POWER COAT OVER GALVANIZED WHEELS LT235 /80R 16 RADIAL TIRES W/FULL SIZE SPARE UNDER DECK
- ALL WEATHER PADLOCKS AND HIDE-A-KEY
- DOT AND TRANSPORT CANADA LED LIGHTING PACKAGE AND REFLECTIVE TAPE
- 36” STEEL LOCKING TOOL BOX
- FLASHING EMERGENCY LIGHTS
LMS 106 CT WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- 8200 LBS SHIPPING WEIGHT
- 23′ 3″ LONG
- 7′ 8″ TALL
- 7′ 2″ WIDE
- 5800 LBS USEFUL LOAD
- 1277 CUBIC FEET
- MAXIMUM ANGLE OF TERRAIN IN DEGREES FOR SAFE TRAILER DEPLOYMENT UP TO 7 DEGREES SIDE TO SIDE, 3.5 DEGREES FRONT TO BACK WITHOUT ADDITIONAL BLOCKING
- GUY RADIUS AND ADDITIONAL ANCHOR DESIGN DEPENDENT ON LOADING AND WINDS TO BE DETERMINED BY ENGINEERING
- HIGH WIND ALL TERRAIN OFF-ROAD APPLICATIONS
- CAN BE PULLED WITH STANDARD 3/4 TON PICKUP TRUCK FOR OFF ROAD 4X4 RECOMMENDED
- EQUIPPED WITH LIFTING HOOKS IN ALL FOUR CORNERS FOR HELICOPTER LIFT FOR REMOTE
- BUILT FOR ROUGH / INACCESSIBLE TERRAIN APPLICATIONS
- CAN BE PULLED IN WITH BULLDOZERS, AND DEPLOYED MILITARY DESIGNED TO MEET MOST MILITARY ENVIRONMENTAL AND TRANSPORT APPLICATIONS
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED TO MEET THE RIGOR DEMANDS
- MIL-STD 209K TRAILER TIE-DOWN AND LIFTING LUGS
- COMPREHENSIVE OPERATIONS MANUAL PLUS WARRANTY
- 24 HOUR SUPPORT
- OVERSEAS SHIPMENTS UNITS ARE COMPLETELY SPRAYED COATED WITH PROTECTIVE REMOVABLE COATING.
PAINT OPTIONS/ CHOICE OF COLOR
- COMPLETE TRAILER PRIMED WITH INORGANIC ZINC CONFORMING TO MDDOD-P-23236A, COATED WITH AN EPOXY POLY-AMIDE INTERMEDIATE COAT CONFORMING TO MS MILL-P 2441 FORMULA 150 AND URETHANE TOP COAT CONFORMING L-P- TO MS MILL-C-85285. ALL TOWER ASSEMBLY HARDWARE IS GALVANIZED OR ECO HCF GREEN COATED FOR STAND-ALONE CORROSION RESISTANCE.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.