LMS 120 HD MOBILE TOWER
LMS 120 HD PINTLE OPTION
- 2000 LB PLUS LOAD CAPACITY ON TOWER INCLUSIVE OF CABLE
- 38′ MINIMUM EXTENDABLE TO 120′ TELESCOPIC HEAVY DUTY PROVEN LATTICE STEEL TOWER SYSTEM Lifetime Warranty
- TOWER ASSEMBLY WT. 5100 LB
- HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FINISH EN ISO 1461 / ASTM A123
- LATTICE BASE SECTION INTEGRATED WITH MULTIPLE PROPRIETARY DESIGNED STIFFENERS Lifetime Warranty
- DUAL TORSION ROD DESIGN WITH STIFFENER PLATES Lifetime Warranty
- 46″ TRAILER INTEGRATED TOWER TILT BASE ASSEMBLY SUPPORTS OUR COMPLETE LINE OF LATTICE TOWERS. Lifetime Warranty
- INTEGRATED BASE PROVIDES THE STRENGTH AND STABILITY WE
- 5 Ea 31′ SECTIONS 2″ W/SCHEDULE 40 Lifetime Warranty
- 4″ AND 6″ STEEL CUSTOM BEARING FITTED LANDA PULLEYS
- ALL ECO COATED GRADE 9 BOLTS
- 900:1 WORM DRIVE ALLOWING TOWER TO BE SAFELY DEPLOYED AT ANY HEIGHT UP TO 120’
- BACKUP POWERLESS KEY OPERATION ALLOWING TOWER TO BE RAISED OR LOWERED WITH A CORDLESS DRILL
- ANTENNA MOUNTS OPTIONS
- STANDARD THREE ARM STANDOFF ANTENNA MOUNT
- 3 Ea WEATHERPROOF LIMIT SWITCHES FOR TILT AND LIFT OPERATION
- WEATHERPROOF (LOCKING) CONTROL PANEL INTEGRATING
- 2 Ea SWITCHS FOR FULL OPERATIONAL CONTROL
- CABLE STORAGE REEL ANTI THEFT / MOUNTED ON TOWER BASE WITH GREASE ZERT
- 9 EA CABLE GUIDE RINGS FULL LENGTH OF TOWER
- DUAL HYDRAULIC 20,000LB RAM TILT SYSTEM
- 120 VAC 50HZ/60HZ LIFT MOTOR
- EMEREGENCY BACK-UP REDUNDANT KEY Lifetime Warranty
- BUILT IN LOCKING SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE SAFETY FEATURES
- CERTIFIED -80 FAHRENHEIT ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- GALVANIZED AIRCRAFT LIFTING CABLES
- ALL CABLES MARINATED CABLES IN LPS3 FOR ADDED PROTECTION.
- HYDROLIC PULL DOWN ENABLING 1 MINUTE FROM HORIZONTAL TO VERTICAL WITH LOAD
- ALUMINUM LOCKING TOOL BOX
- PATENTED DERLIN MAST GUIDE BLOCKS
- PATENT PENDING CLAD KIT INSTALLED AND DERLIN FRICTION SLIDER
- LOADING IS OUTSTANDING EXCEPTIONAL HIGH WIND TOLERANCE
- REDUNDANT TOWER RETRACTION CABLE SYSTEM
- SAFETY GUARDS ON ROTATABLE COMPONENTS’FOR PROTECTION
- DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE LARGE MICROWAVE DISHES AT TOP PLUS.
LMS 120 XHD TRAILER “PATENT PENDING
- GOOSENECK STANDARD, OPT. 5TH WHEEL, PINTLE, OR BUMPER-PULL
- 23′ X 8′ OPEN DECK SPACE IN FRONT OF TILT BASE
- 2 Ea TWO HOLE 1/0 GROUND LUGS
- 4 Ea GROUND ROD WELDED ATTACH POINTS
- 2 Ea HEAVY DUTY TOW SAFETY CHAINS
- 4 Ea TELESCOPIC CRANE STYLE OUTRIGGERS Lifetime Warranty
- 4 Ea ADJUSTABLE JACKS 7,000LB
- 4 Ea SAFETY CHAINS FOR OUTRIGGERS
- 4 Ea FLIPPER OUTRIGGER SAFETY STOPS WITH ZERTS
- 4 Ea EASY SLIDE NEEDLE BEARING OUTRIGGERS
- 2 Ea MID TRAILER LEVELING SUPPORT ADJUSTABLE JACKS 7,000LB
- 4 Ea BUBBLE TYPE TRAILER LEVELS
- 6 Ea GALVANIZED JACK SAFETY SHOES
- 2 Ea 10,000LB SPRING LOADED HEAVY LANDING GEAR JACKS
- 3 Ea 8,000LB AXLES EACH ELECTRIC BRAKES,
- 3 Ea FLIPPER-SPRING EQUALIZER-SUSPENSION
- 3 Ea ELECTRIC BRAKES
- 7 Ea 16 PLY 16 RADIAL TIRES AND WHEELS
- 6 Ea WHEEL SETS LOOSE NUT INDICATORS
- 7 Ea SOLID STEEL WHEELS
- FULL SIZE SPARE MOUNTED UNDER DECK
- EMERGENCY TRAILER BREAKAWAY DEVICE
- FLUSH MOUNTED LED DOT LIGHTING PACKAGE AND REFLECTIVE STRIPING FOR USA AND CANADA
- TRAILER MANUFACTURED TO ALL DOT AND CANADIAN REQUIREMENTS
- MIL-STD 209K TRAILER TIE-DOWN AND LIFTING LUGS
- FULL SYSTEM GROUNDED TO DECK
- 1 Ea BUILD IN GROUND RODS AND STORAGE
- UNITS ARE COMPLETELY SPRAYED COATED WITH PROTECTIVE REMOVABLE COATING.
LMS 120 HD PINTLE WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- 14,640 LBS SHIPPING WEIGHT STANDARD
- 48′ LONG
- 10′ 4″ TALL
- 8′ 6″ WIDE
- 9360 LBS USEFUL LOAD TRIPLE AXLE
- MAXIMUM ANGLE OF TERRAIN IN DEGREES FOR SAFE TRAILER DEPLOYMENT UP TO 7 DEGREES SIDE TO SIDE, 3.5 DEGREES FRONT TO BACK WITHOUT ADDITIONAL BLOCKING
- GUY RADIUS AND ADDITIONAL ANCHOR DESIGN DEPENDENT ON LOADING AND WINDS TO BE DETERMINED BY ENGINEERING. HIGH WIND ALL TERRAIN OFF-ROAD APPLICATIONS
- CAN BE PULLED WITH STANDARD 3/4 TON PICKUP TRUCK FOR OFF ROAD 4X4 RECOMMENDED
- ALL UNITS MILL SPEC EQUIPPED WITH LIFTING HOOKS IN ALL FOUR CORNERS FOR HELICOPTER LIFT FOR REMOTE
- BUILT FOR ROUGH / INACCESSIBLE TERRAIN APPLICATIONS
- CAN BE PULLED IN WITH BULLDOZERS, AND DEPLOYED MILITARY DESIGNED TO MEET MOST MILITARY ENVIRONMENTAL AND TRANSPORT APPLICATIONS
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED TO MEET THE RIGOR DEMANDS
- MIL-STD 209K TRAILER TIE-DOWN AND LIFTING LUGS
- COMPREHENSIVE OPERATIONS MANUAL PLUS WARRANTY
- 24 HOUR SUPPORT
- OVERSEAS SHIPMENTS UNITS ARE COMPLETELY SPRAYED COATED WITH PROTECTIVE REMOVABLE COATING.
PAINT OPTIONS/ CHOICE OF COLOR ETC
- COMPLETE TRAILER PRIMED WITH INORGANIC ZINC CONFORMING TO MDDOD-P-23236A, COATED WITH AN EPOXY POLY-AMIDE INTERMEDIATE COAT CONFORMING TO MS MILL-P 2441 FORMULA 150 AND URETHANE TOP COAT CONFORMING L-P- TO MS MILL-C-85285. ALL TOWER ASSEMBLY HARDWARE IS GALVANIZED OR ECO HCF GREEN COATED FOR STAND-ALONE CORROSION RESISTANCE.
- MANY PAINT OPTIONS, YOUR CALL.
- FAA LIGHTING
- EXTRA REELS
- SLIDE OUT
- SAFETY RAILS
- PAN ADAPTER
- STARR MOUNT
- GROUNDING KIT
- TOWER COVERS
- MOTOR COVERS
- CABLE LUBE
- FUEL TANKS
- FUEL PUMPS
BASE The large 46” trailer integrated tower tilt base section supports our complete line of lattice towers, and comes with Lifetime Warranty (see warranty) LMS one piece integrated tower base provides the superior strength insuring stability and safety.
MOTOR DRIVE UNITS Main drive motor is wash-down direct drive worm gear extreme environment w/moisture drain. All units are designed to withstand the most severe -120 / 160 degrees Fahrenheit conditions without failure. Safety guards in place on all rotatable components for operator protection.
TOWER TRAILER Structural Outrigger and Tower tilt assembly have a Lifetime Warranty, not including standard wear items i.e. electrical, brakes, tires, bearings, jacks, rubber and plastics).
LMS NEVER FAIL KEY SYSTEM INCLUDED Patent Pending LMS key system have a Lifetime Warranty LMS units are EMP secure with both tilt and erection systems backed up and designed to be operated by hand with LMS Key system and a cordless in case of a remote no power. The Lattice Towers are 100% Redundant backed up as a true emergency unit in the field, and you will not be let down when its critical.
Each tower has been tested with 900 pounds tilt head load prior to factory delivery.
LMS towers utilize 2 3/8” OD ASTM A500-07, A53-12 grade B, Carbon steel schedule 40 steel pipe, 55.3 KSI yield strength in constructing the complete tower assembly. Solid rod cross bracing with back filled welds are utilized on the complete tower. “Not machine applied” like others. Our larger towers incorporate multiple Torsion Rods and Stiffener Plates for added strength. The main body of the tower has been analyzed utilizing the commercially available software TNX Tower version 0.0.8 (previously known as RISA Tower & ERI Tower). Full operational and Cad animated erection and 3D print available with equipment placement models.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41.