LMS 150 HD MOBILE TOWER
NEW MODEL NUMBER IS LMS 150 XHD
LMS 150 HD
- LMS= Landa Mobile Systems
- 150 = height in feet
- HD = Heavy Duty
- 38′ MINIMUM DEPLOYED HEIGHT
- EXTENDABLE TO 150′ TELESCOPIC LATTICE STEEL TOWER SYSTEM
- TOWER ASSEMBLY WT. 5100 LB
- LATTICE BASE SECTION INTEGRATED WITH MULTIPLE PROPRIETARY DESIGNED STIFFENERS
- DUAL TORSION ROD DESIGN
- 46″ TRAILER INTEGRATED TOWER TILT BASE ASSEMBLY SUPPORTS OUR COMPLETE LINE OF LATTICE TOWERS.
- LMS ONE PIECE INTEGRATED BASE PROVIDES THE STRENGTH INSURING THE STABILITY WE DEMAND. SUPERIOR STABILITY IN HEIGHT WINDS WHEN EXTENDED TO ANY HEIGHT.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON TOWER BASE TILE ASSEMBLY
- 6 Ea 31′ SECTIONS W/SCHEDULE 40 STRUCTURAL TUBING
- ANTENNA MOUNTS OPTION
- WEATHERPROOF LIMIT SWITCHES FOR TILT AND LIFT OPERATION
- WEATHERPROOF (LOCKING) CONTROL PANEL INTEGRATING 2 SWITCH FULL OPERATIONAL CONTROL
- CABLE STORAGE REEL ANTI THEFT / MOUNTED ON TOWER BASE
- 6 EA CABLE GUIDE RINGS
- DUAL HYDRAULIC 20,000LB RAM TILT SYSTEM
- 120 VAC MOTOR W/REDUNDANT KEY LOWERING BACKUP, ANY POWER YOU SPECIFY
- BUILT IN LOCKING SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE SAFETY FEATURES
- CERTIFIED -120 / 160 FAHRENHEIT ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- GALVANIZED AIRCRAFT LIFTING CABLES
- PATENTED DERLIN MAST GUIDE BLOCKS
- LOADING IS OUTSTANDING, HIGH WIND AND SNOW TOLERANCE
- REDUNDANT TOWER RETRACTION CABLE SYSTEM
- SAFETY GUARDS ON ROTATABLE COMPONENTS’FOR PROTECTION
- GALVANIZED PATENT PENDING CLAD KIT
- DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE LARGE MICROWAVE DISHES AT TOP PLUS.
LMS150 HD TRAILER “PATENT PENDING
- DECK 30′ LONG BY 8′ 2″ WIDE, TRAILER 38′, TOTAL LENGTH 45’
- WEIGHT WITHOUT TOWER 5,685 LBS
- GOOSENECK HITCH STANDARD, OPTIONAL 5TH WHEEL, PINTLE OR BUMPER-PULL
- 23′ X 8′ OPEN DECK SPACE IN FRONT OF TILT BASE Lifetime Warranty
- 2 Ea TWO HOLE 1/0 GROUND LUGS
- 2 Ea HEAVY DUTY SAFETY CHAINS
- 4 Ea TELESCOPIC CRANE STYLE OUTRIGGERS Lifetime Warranty
- 4 Ea ADJUSTABLE JACKS 7,000LB
- 2 Ea MID TRAILER LEVELING SUPPORT ADJUSTABLE JACKS 7,000LB
- 4 Ea BUBBLE TYPE TRAILER LEVELS
- 2 Ea 10,000LB SPRING LOADED HEAVY LANDING GEAR JACKS
- 2 Ea 8,000LB AXLES EACH ELECTRIC BRAKES, FLIPPER-SPRING, EQUALIZER-SUSPENSION
- ELECTRIC BRAKES ON BOTH AXLES
- EMERGENCY TRAILER BREAKAWAY DEVICE
- 5 Ea 10 PLY 16 RADIAL TIRES AND WHEELS
- FULL SIZE SPARE MOUNTED UNDER DECK
- LED DOT LIGHTING PACKAGE AND REFLECTIVE STRIPING
- TRAILER MANUFACTURED TO ALL DOT AND CANADIAN REQUIREMENTS
- MIL-STD 209K TRAILER TIE-DOWN AND LIFTING LUGS
A FEW OPTIONS
- JACK SHOES
- LIGHTNING PROTECTION
- FAA LIGHTING
- EXTRA REELS
- SLIDE OUT
- SAFETY RAILS
- PAN ADAPTER
- STARR MOUNT
- GROUNDING KIT
- TOWER COVERS
- MOTOR COVERS
- CABLE LUBE
- FUEL TANKS
- FUEL PUMPS
- NEEDLE BEARING OUTRIGGERS
LMS 150 HD WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- 16,000 GVWR
- 12,800 LBS SHIPPING WEIGHT
- 45’ 5” LONG
- 10’ 4″ TALL
- 8′ 6″ WIDE
- 3208 LBS USEFUL LOAD
- 3989 CUBIC FEET
- MAXIMUM ANGLE OF TERRAIN IN DEGREES FOR SAFE TRAILER DEPLOYMENT UP TO 7 DEGREES SIDE TO SIDE, 3.5 DEGREES FRONT TO BACK WITHOUT ADDITIONAL BLOCKING
- GUY RADIUS AND ADDITIONAL ANCHOR DESIGN DEPENDENT ON LOADING AND WINDS TO BE DETERMINED BY ENGINEERING
- HIGH WIND ALL TERRAIN OFF-ROAD APPLICATIONS
- CAN BE PULLED WITH STANDARD 3/4 TON PICKUP TRUCK, FOR OFF ROAD 4 x 4 RECOMMENDED
- EQUIPPED WITH LIFTING HOOKS IN ALL FOUR CORNERS FOR HELICOPTER LIFT FOR REMOTE
- BUILT FOR ROUGH / INACCESSIBLE TERRAIN APPLICATIONS
- CAN BE PULLED IN WITH BULLDOZERS, AND DEPLOYED MILITARY DESIGNED TO MEET MOST MILITARY ENVIRONMENTAL AND TRANSPORT APPLICATIONS
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED TO MEET THE RIGOR DEMANDS
- MIL-STD 209K TRAILER TIE-DOWN AND LIFTING LUGS
- COMPREHENSIVE OPERATIONS MANUAL PLUS WARRANTY
- 24 HOUR SUPPORT
- ALL UNITS ARE COMPLETELY SPRAYED COATED WITH PROTECTIVE REMOVABLE COATING.
PAINT OPTIONS/ CHOICE OF COLOR
- COMPLETE TRAILER PRIMED WITH INORGANIC ZINC CONFORMING TO MDDOD-P-23236A, COATED WITH AN EPOXY POLY-AMIDE INTERMEDIATE COAT CONFORMING TO MS MILL-P 2441 FORMULA 150 AND URETHANE TOP COAT CONFORMING L-P- TO MS MILL-C-85285. ALL TOWER ASSEMBLY HARDWARE IS GALVANIZED OR ECO HCF GREEN COATED FOR STAND-ALONE CORROSION RESISTANCE.
LMS tower utilizes 2 3/8” OD ASTM A500-07, A53-12 grade B, Carbon steel schedule 40 steel pipe, 55.3 KSI yield strength in constructing the complete tower assembly. Solid rod cross bracing with back filled welds are utilized on the complete tower. “Not machine applied” like others. Our 2017 larger towers incorporate multiple Torsion Rods and Stiffener Plates for added strength. The main body of the tower has been analyzed utilizing the commercially available software tnx Tower version 126.96.36.199 (previously known as RISA Tower & ERI Tower).
- BASE The large 46” trailer integrated tower tilt base section supports our complete line of lattice towers, and comes with Lifetime Warranty (see warranty) LMS one piece integrated tower base provides the superior strength insuring stability and safety.
- TOWER TRAILER Structural Outrigger and Tower tilt assembly have a Lifetime Warranty, not including standard wear items i.e. electrical, brakes, tires, bearings, jacks, rubber and plastics).
- LMS NEVER FAIL KEY SYSTEM INCLUDED Patent Pending LMS key system have a Lifetime Warranty LMS units are EMP secure with both tilt and erection systems backed up and designed to be operated by hand with LMS Key system and a cordless in case of a remote no power. The Lattice Towers are 100% Redundant backed up as a true emergency unit in the field, and you will not be let down when its critical.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.