LMS 20 CRANK UP TOWER
- 130 LBS HEAD LOAD, RAPID LIFT… “WITHOUT COMPRESSED AIR”
- DESIGNED TO OPERATE WITH ANY CUSTOMER VOLTAGE SPECS
- UNIT COMES WITH A WEATHERPROOF VEHICLE ROOF SEAL
- THE SIZE OF THE MOUNTING PLATE IS 16″ x 16″ 1/2″ thick
- THE HEIGHT RETRACTED IS 6′
- TOWER WEIGHT IS 148 LBS 371 lbs IN CRATE
- MANUFACTURED WITH STAINLESS, ALUMINUM AND ZINC PLATED METALS FOR ALL WEATHER
- UNITS DON’T FAIL DUE TO FAULTY AGING CRACKED SEALS
- UNITS DON’T FAIL DUE TO LOSS OF AIR PRESSURE
- UNITS ARE PREVENTED FROM LOOSING THEIR POSITION NOT ROTATING
- BATTERY STANDARD 12 VOLT WITH CHARTER FOR ALWAYS READY
- EXCELLENT FOR WEATHER STATION.
- MORE DURABLE THAN ANYTHING ON THE MARKET.
- COAX COIL OPTION
- REMOTE CORD CONTROL
- UNITS DO NOT NEED LOCKING COLLARS THEY STAY UP AT ANY HEIGHT
- DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR WINTER OLYMPICS 2014
- RAPID ERECTION UNDER 2 MINUTES
8” x 18” x 18” FOR TOWER
92” x 22”W x 26” TALL CRATE
223LBS CRATE EMPTY WEIGHT
TOWER WEIGHT 148 lBS
371 lbs TOWER AND CRATE COMBINED WEIGHT
33.5 CUBIC FEET
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.