LMS 30 SKID R TELESCOPIC CRANK UP MAST ON SKID
LMS 30 Skid R Tower includes
- 200 Lb / 68 k head-load capable also
- 30′ steel crank up telescopic mast, 4 sections also
- 39″ t-bar top mount also
- Heavy duty mast and base also
- All tubing is 1/4″ thick wall also
- Galvanized finish also
- Exclusive derlin guild stabilization within sections also
- Hand crank winches for mast operations also
- Electric 12 volt winch option also
- Nested height 10′ also
- 400 Lb / 181 Kg tower weight only also
- 6 Ft / 1.8 m x 8 Ft /2.43m Deck also
- Hot dipped galvanized, transportable also
- Lifting eyes for helicopter fly in placement also
Lifetime Warranty as described on website Https://landamobilesystems.com/company/lms-warranty
Not including standard wear items i.e. electrical, brakes, tires, bearings, jacks, rubber and plastics).
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
Certified SDVOSB | Minority owned company | HUB Zone Certified
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.