PORTABLE TOWER MANUFACTURING
OEM patented portable towers for container shipping all sizes, on skids or wheels “sizes 20’/6M – 155’/47M Rapid Deployment portable tower solutions handling multiple large microwave dishes on portable 150′ tower. Can be permanent on the skid mounts with the ability to tilt and lift 2000 lb head load on all container ready models. Trusted and contracted with the US Government GSA advantage program.
US DOD Missile Defense Systems Quote: “LMS Tower is the only one that meets all the critical requirements pursuant to analysis and comparison/evaluation, LMS robust design and larger deployed footprint provides 105 mph wind resistance capability on the launch pad. Oil and Gas Alberta Canada: Where undisturbed grounds are a priority LMS mobile tower trailers are a perfect fit. For quality stable microwave path alignment they rely on Landa reliability.
Our 22′ – 155′ CR models (container ready) and our 22′ – 155′ SM (skid mount) mobile towers handle a 2000 lb tilt head loads, and 2900 lift head load ability.
LMS NEVER FAIL LATTICE TOWER KEY SYSTEM INCLUDED: Patent Pending LMS key system. Both Tilt and Erection Systems are designed with redundant systems utilizing LMS fail safe key and hand cordless drill or impact in case of no power etc. Towers are 100% operationally EMP redundant backed up as a true emergency field unit.
The only authorized GSA government contracted provider of this product in the USA.
After contacting all the laboratories that provide the testing for MIL-STD-810G we have been notified that the equipment is too large for any testing laboratory In the United States that provides MIL-STD-810G standard testing. The real world experience and deployments of the Landa Mobile Systems towers have proven itself in all climates and conditions to meet or exceed the MIL-STD-810G standards. We warrant our lattice and tilt up crank towers under our warranty to meet or exceed the below. Landa Mobile Systems lattice products under gov’t (Navy) acquisitions rules worked through the approval testing process, by their acceptance testing standards. BAE imposed additional gov’t required Acceptance Test Procedure which mandated they test every aspect of the tower system with us as a witness before we would accept it (which, having gone through one with them, BAE quote led buyer “I would recommend for anyone, commercial or government.”
US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security approved exportable goods.
- Exceeds Environmental Low Temperature in accordance with Mil-Std-810 Procedure II : Operational cold start and/or Storage.
- High Temperature in accordance will Mil-Std-810 procedure I with solar loading.
- Salt Fog or Humidity in accordance with Mil-Std-810 Method 507.4 .
- Blowing Rain in accordance with Mil-Std-810 method 506.4
- Blowing Sand and dust – In accordance with Mil-Std-810 method 510.4 procedure II
- Transport shock
- Transport vibration
- Military Trans-portability Testing
- Shock and vibe to test
- Weight & Weight distribution testing
- Braking & Handling
- Grading/Slope @ 10-30%
- Steering & Handling
- Turning diameter
- Static roll-over
- Stability & Handling
- Towing compatibility
- Structural Steel A-36
- Hardware upgraded from A325 bolts being a single use bolts that can be galvanized to Special grade 9 coated with EcoCoat, much durable and longer lasting than galvanizing.
- Max survival wind speed 140mph
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810G
- Deployment time 1 minute for vertical lift and erection under 30min
- Max aximuth (twist) play less than .75 degree
- LMS offers free training for all owner operators.
For each tower deployment the location of the COW, location of guy cables, quantity of guy cables, coaxial cables, specific antenna loading and antenna elevation are all very critical factors in determining the specifics of that tower. Therefore, we analyze each specific COW deployment based on the above criteria to determine it‘s feasibility. The TIA-222-G uses the following factors that are considered in the design wind pressure of these towers.
- Structure Class: Used to determine the importance factor for the structure based on the hazard to human life, property damage, and the necessity of essential services.
- Exposure Category: An exposure category that adequately reflects the characteristics of ground surface irregularities at the site shall be determined. Account shall be taken of variations in ground surface roughness from natural topography, vegetation as well as from man-made / constructed features.
- Topographic Category: A factor to consider wind speed-up at isolated hills, ridges and escarpments constituting abrupt changes in the general topography.
- Wind Speed: The basic wind speed and ice thickness shall be at a minimum per the IBC wind maps and shall be considered to come from any horizontal direction.
- Gust Effect Factors: Factors that account for the effects of wind gusting and the calculated response of a tower type structure.
- Load Combinations: Used to determine the “timing” or combinations of loads on the structure at the same time per the 2012 IBC.
- Maximum angle of terrain in degrees for safe trailer deployment up to 7 degrees side to side, 3.5 degrees front to back without additional blocking.
- With this being said, there are no easy copy / paste answers. If you have a specific set of criteria we can analyze that as a baseline to help create an understanding of the COW’s feasibility.
- Providing clients detailed pertinent design information with exhaustive wind load reports and specific guying requirements for each install while maintaining Landa proprietary design drawings and calculations.
- Certified TAA Compliant supplier
Where its critical Landa Mobile Systems LLC has multiple towers placed on shoreline in defense line for our Trident Nuclear Submarine Base 2017
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.