LMS PT 24 GIN POLE
LMS PT 24 Gin Pole manufacturing, servicing, inspections, and repairs we are the primary source for these services for all of the Americas since 2011. We manufacture the finest Gin Poles in the world with a 100% safety rating worldwide, LMS Gin Poles are manufactured with steel or aluminum in all sizes. Custom models build for elevator transport for rooftop antennas and towers. Poles are built are round poles, (GP) triangle poles, (PT), and square poles with jump tracks, (PS). Our poles are Electrostatic coated for long life and ease of handling and safety. You can also find Landa Mobile Systems towers HERE You can also find other LMS news HERE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- AWS Independent contractor inspected
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin poles construction
- AWS Welder certified
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- Metalized surface
- Rooster head and base end roller end option
- Gin pole storage racks
- Single sheave rooster head
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
- 426 Lb / 196 Kg Head Section
- 595 Lb / 27 Kg Sections
- 289 Lb/ 131 Kg Tail Section Straight
- 426 Lb/ 193 Kg Rooster Head
- 492 Lb / 223 Kg Jump Frame
- 836 Lb / 379 Kg Track Section
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
Load charts are pole specific with serial numbers. Serial numbers on Pulleys must match the serial number of the Gin Pole. This will be required to complete the annual Gin Pole Inspection. All gin poles using a load line other than steel shall be classified as class A Gin Poles for all load line diameters.
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
Certified SDVOSB | Minority owned company
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.