LMS PT 15 GIN POLE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Rooster head / Chicago end option
- Metalized surface
- Single sheave Gin Pole Rooster head
- 12″ Sheave will accommodate 3/4″ double braided rope as well
- 146 Lb / 66 Kg head section
- 140 Lb / 64 Kg sections 10′
- 170 Lb / 77 Kg Tail section
- 50 Lb / 463 Kg Shipping weight
- 1020 Lb / 463 Kg shipping weight
- 580 Lb / 263 Kg crate weight
- 1600 Lb / 726 Kg total weight
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
LMS PT 15 Sheave options
LMS PT 15 Sheave 1/2″ OEM replacement 1/2″ groove, 12″ diameter. Serial numbered to match pole now required for all to pass inspection.
LMS PT 15 Sheave 5/8″ OEM replacement 5/8″ groove, 12″ diameter. Serial numbered to match pole now required for all to pass inspection.
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structure bolts, washers and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Serial numbers on Pulleys must match the serial number of the Gin Pole. This will be required to complete the annual Gin Pole Inspection. All gin poles using a load line other than steel shall be classified as class A Gin Poles for all load line diameters.
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.