LMS PT 15 XL GIN POLE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. A.W.S. Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole A.W.S. welder assembled
- Certified A.W.S. independent U.S. contractor inspected
- A.W.S. D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Rooster head / Chicago end option
- Metalized surface
- Single sheave Gin Pole Rooster head
- 12″ Sheave will accommodate 3/4″ double braided rope as well
OSHA required Forms supplied with all L.M.S. Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- V.T. Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- P.E. Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
LMS PT 15 Sheave options
LMS PT 15 Gin Pole Sheave 1/2″ O.E.M. replacement 1/2″ groove, 12″ diameter. Serial numbered to match pole now required for all to pass inspection.
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||0.00|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||0.00|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||0.00|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||0.00|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 3/4″×2.5″ A325 Structure bolts, washers, and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections and history of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every ten years. Annual reviews reports being retained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must comply with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36, Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.