LMS SHELTER 10X10
LMS manufactures any size shelter to your specification which meet or exceed applicable NSF, UL 723, Flame Spread -25 in accordance with ASTME-84. Our shelters are designed and engineered for all 50 states plus. Many34 LMS shelters can be assembled and flown into sites,Any color and type of siding you can imagine. Metal hot dipped galvanized then coated with a coating that will not chip or peal. White finish, sand finish, stone aggregate ECT. Any size HVAC, Power Panels, Auto Transfer Switches.
The standard wind rating on this shelter is approx. 120 mph. There are a couple of wall and ceiling stiffeners that can be installed that will raise that up considerable to 150+. Timely delivery and service, whereas we factory assemble prior to shipment, or bundle for remote transport and assembly.
Landa Mobile Systems Federal, State, Canadian Code Compliance
- LMS MANUFACTURES “ANY SIZE SHELTER TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS” TIMELY DELIVERY AND SERVICE. PLANT IN TULSA, OK HUB ZONE.
- WE DESIGN, PROTOTYPE, TEST, VALIDATE, AND DOCUMENT OUR PRODUCTS TO MEET STRINGENT AND UNIQUE CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS. STAMPED ENGINEERING FOR ALL 50 STATES, WE DON’T CHARGE FOR COPIES OF ENGINEERING DOCUMENTS FOR THE LIFE OF THE BUILDING, NO MATTER WHO OWNS IT FREE.
- CAN BE FLOWN INTO SITE AND ASSEMBLED. E WE CAN OR YOU CAN ASSEMBLE ON SITE. OPTION: WE CAN FACTORY ASSEMBLE PRIOR TO SHIPMENT.
- WE HAVE ANY TYPE OF SIDING YOU CAN IMAGINE, INCLUDING BULLET PROOF AND RESISTANT, SAND, STONE AGGREGATE ECT.
- ANY SIZE OF HVAC, POWER PANELS, GENERATOR TRANSFER SWITCHES ECT.
- OUR ASSEMBLY TIME IS GUARANTEED TO EXCEED ANY US MANUFACTURE KNOW TO US.
- LMS OPTIONS
- DEPOLYED UNITS
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.