LMS PT 12 SA GIN POLE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Sheave Standard Rooster head option
- Metalized surface
- Double sheave Gin Pole Rooster head with 4′ arm
- 3 Ea 10Ft / 3.05m in length Sections, optional additional sections up to 64′
- Jump tracks available for all PT and PS models
- 177 Lb / 84.2 Kg Top Section 10′
- 170 Lb / 77 Kg Mid sections 3ea., 10′
- 190 Lb / 86 Kg tail section, 10.’
- 66 Lb / 29.9 Kg non-swingarm rooster head OPTION, 12.”
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered.
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered.
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
LMS PT 12 SA Sheave Options, Serial numbered to match pole now required for all to pass inspection.
For non-swing arm head, we can supply
- OEM replacement 7/16″ groove 10″ diameter
- OEM replacement 5/8″ groove 10″ diameter
- OEM replacement 3/8″ groove 10″ diameter
Swingarm head we can supply
- OEM replacement 1/2″ groove, 6″ diameter, 2 ea
- OEM replacement 5/8″ groove 6″ diameter, 2 ea
- OEM replacement 3/8″ groove 6″ diameter, 2 ea
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope.|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 3/4″×2.5″ A325 Structural bolts, washers, and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections and history of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspection reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must comply with the latest ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36. Maintain your required documents along with the work plan, engineer sign-off for each specific job.