MOBILE LATTICE TOWERS
LMS lattice towers that go up to 250 feet are mounted on trailers, skids, or auto-leveling platforms. Engineered for high wind and heavy loading. Safety built-in with no exposed pulleys or cabling winds, safety climbs, and lockouts for additional safety on all lattice tower designs. Platform safety includes LineX sprayed decks, locking outrigger, and jacks. Grounding lugs and ground rods built in. Never a failure of a tower engineer plan or trailer deployed worldwide. You can also find Landa Mobile Systems towers HERE You can also find other LMS news HERE
- Tower tilt base is a one-piece section, supporting our complete line of lattice towers with a warranty exceeding any manufacturer, Lifetime Warranty (see warranty)
- Motor drive units are wash-down direct drive worm gear extreme environment w/moisture drain, optional IP 65 stainless motors.
- All units are designed to withstand the most severe -120 / 160 degrees Fahrenheit conditions without failure.
- Safety guards are in place on all rotatable components for operator protection.
- Tower trailer’s structural outriggers have a Lifetime Warranty
- EMP secure with both tilt and erection systems backed up. Designed to be operated with provided (LMS key system Lifetime Warranty) and cordless, and a backup hand pump for the hydraulic.
- Lattice towers are 100% redundant backed up as a true emergency unit in the field Lifetime Warranty
- All cables are marinated to preserve in any environment using MIL-C-16173D-Grade 2, MIL-C-0083933A, AIMS 09-08-000 Type I Grade 2, made in the USA
- Emergency stop power button.
Starr Mount System:
All of the Landa Lattice Mobile towers have the options to put on the Starr Mount and three-arm mount, either-or, and both simultaneous. Towers have the ability to hold multiple large dishes and not have issues with weight and or maintaining path alignment. Excellent for quick path establishment or testing platform. Used for tracking, GPS, Camera, and weapons platforms with the ability to perform and survive the highest load and the harshest conditions in the world exceeding all others guaranteed. They make excellent permanent setups as well with durability like no other.
Certified Tower Manufacturer:
- The main body of the tower has been analyzed utilizing the commercially available software TNX Tower version 18.104.22.168 (previously known as RISA Tower & ERI Tower) constructed with ASTM A500, Grade B/C Carbon steel schedule 40, (exceeding minimum 55.3 KSI ASTM) standards yield strength in constructing the complete tower assembly. Lifetime Warranty
- Solid rod cross bracing with hand backfilled welds are incorporated on the complete tower a Lifetime Warranty
- LMS 100% the U.S. owned and manufactured, Our patented Cellular on Wheels rapid-deployment solution provides a platform for an alternative to the high cost of permanent structures. Proven in the long term, and temporary deployments. No guy wires are required to a maximum wind-load engineered design. 2000 kip vertical sustained loading on all lattice towers.
- Units meet International Building Code 2012 Section 1609.1.1 & 3108.4, and the recommendations of the Telecommunications Industry Association “Structural Standard for Steel Antenna Supporting Structures” ANSI/TIA-222-G-2.Landa Mobile Systems LLC confirming meet or exceed Low Temperature in accordance with Mil-Std-810 Procedure II: Operational cold start and/or Storage, High Temperature in accordance will Mil-Std-810 procedure I with solar loading., Salt Fog or Humidity in accordance with Mil-Std-810 Method 507.4. Blowing Rain in accordance with Mil-Std-810 method 506.4, Blowing Sand and dust – In accordance with Mil-Std-810 method 510.4 procedure II., Transport shock, Transport vibration, Military Trans-portability Testing, Meets DOT specs., Shock and vibe test for ruggedness Mil-810., Height & Weight distribution testing, Braking & Handling, Grading/Slope @ 10-30%, Steering & Handling, Turning diameter, Static roll-over, Stability & Handling, Towing compatibility.LMS 100% the U.S. owned and manufactured. Our patented Cellular on Wheels rapid-deployment solution provides a platform for an alternative to the high cost of permanent structures. Proven in the long term, and temporary deployments. No guy wires required to a maximum wind-load engineered design. 1200lb plus tilt head load on and 2000 lbs on CR models guaranteed. 2000kip vertical sustained loading on all lattice towers
MOBILE “CELLULAR ON WHEELS” (COW), (CR) container ready, (CRS) container ready short, (HW) high wind, (HWLB) high wind / long bed trailer, (SM) skid mounted tower, (SMS) skid mounted short