Our shelters are designed and engineered for all 50 States and Canada. Many shelters can be assembled and flown into remote sites with our skid mounts. Metal hot dipped galvanized then coated with a coating that will not chip or peal. Any color you require various types of siding, including white finish, sand finish, stone aggregate ETC. Any size HVAC, Power Panels, Auto Transfer Switches, Cable trays, Entry Ports, Power meter set. The standard wind rating on this shelter is approx. 120 mph. There are a couple of wall and ceiling stiffeners that can be installed that will raise that up considerable to 150 mph.
Panels are tested and evaluated by UL for flame spread and smoke developed ratings. The panels are listed under UL file R8160. The ratings are displayed on the UL label affixed to the panels. Door panel assemblies are also tested and evaluated by UL for various electrical requirements. The door panel assembly is listed under UL file E46140 and the listing mark appears on door panel assemblies. Modular panels and components have been certified by independent testing laboratories for compliance with code requirements for flame-spread, smoke development, toxicity and sanitation. Final approval may be dependent upon application and local codes. We can supply the backup data you need to get approval from most local, state and federal agencies
Tongue and groove sectional panels lock together quickly and simply to form virtually any desired size walk-in.
Modular panels are easily disassembled to enlarge or relocate for future requirements.
To retain the cooling capability and add freezer space, use Tee sections and vertical panels to partition the walk-in. If space permits, another room could readily be added to create a dual-temperature unit.
Tongue and groove panels are used in our modular construction, assuring a tight, secure fit. PVC gaskets on the interior and exterior edge of the “tongue” rail are permanently foamed-in-place – won’t pull out or “snake,” forms an even panel joint. Double return bend of the metal interlocks foam and metal for added strength and rigidity.
FEDERAL, STATE, CANADIAN CODE COMPLIANCE
- LMS MANUFACTURES “ANY SIZE SHELTER TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS” TIMELY DELIVERY AND SERVICE. PLANT IN TULSA, OK HUB ZONE.
- WE DESIGN, PROTOTYPE, TEST, VALIDATE, AND DOCUMENT OUR PRODUCTS TO MEET STRINGENT AND UNIQUE CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS. STAMPED ENGINEERING FOR ALL 50 STATES
- CAN BE FLOWN INTO SITE AND ASSEMBLED
- YOU CAN ASSEMBLE ON SITE.
- WE CAN FACTORY ASSEMBLE PRIOR TO SHIPMENT
- WE HAVE MANY TYPES OF SIDING INCLUDING COLORS, SAND, STONE AGGREGATE ETC
- ANY SIZE OF HVAC
- POWER PANELS
- GENERATOR TRANSFER SWITCHES ETC
- OUR ASSEMBLY TIME IS GUARANTEED
- MOUNTED ON SKIDS
- MOUNTED ON TRAILERS
- MOUNTED ON TOWER COMBO UNITS
LABELS AND TESTING CERTIFICATIONS
- NSF : National Sanitation Foundation Standard 7.
- USDA : US Department of Agriculture Acceptable Required for meat and Poultry Processing facilities in Canada
- CFIA : Canadian Food Inspection Agency Acceptance, Required for meat and Poultry Processing facilities in Canada
- Required by many Health Departments and specified by Food Consultants
- Solid core urethane insulation
- provides an ideal cost effective shelter for
- 1/4″ per foot slope in the single slope roof system
- Structural “I” beam
- 20 Gauge Galvanized Z base flashing
- Angle clip anchors
- Mesa Profile ( polar white or sand tan)
- Standard construction meets high seismic criteria
- Optional louvers
- Optional Wood blocking
- Optional specially braced wall panel
- Optional metal commercial door
ASTM E-84, ANSI 2.5, NFPA 225, UBC 8-1 – Surface Burning Characteristics-Core ASTM D-1929 – Ignition Properties Required by Chapter 26 of the IBC for plastic insulation in Sprinklered buildings ATMS E-108 – Fire test of roof panels UL 723 – Surfaced Burning Characteristics-Finished panels Specified by Food Consultants CAN/ULC S – 102-Surface Burning Characteristics-Core and Finished Panel CAN/ULC S – 127 Corner Wall Flammability CAN/ULC S -138 Fire Growth and Damage-ability-Room Required in Canada FM 4820 – Surface Burning Characteristics-Core FM 4880 – Fire Rating of interior Wall & Ceiling Panels-Room FM ISO 1716 – Heat Combustion FM ASTM D 482 – Ignition Residue. Factory Mutual Approval allows use without sprinklers and without Thermal Barriers UPITT Protocol – Toxicity Required to sell product in NY City NFPA 286 Fire Contribution – allows panels without sprinklers and without Thermal Barriers
Electrical UL 471-ul Standard for Safety -Refrigerators/Freezers NFPA 70-The National Electric Code Required by Building Departments for Pre Wired Electrical. CSA C22.2 – CAN/CSA Refrigeration Equipment Required for all pre wired electrical in Canada
CODE COMPLIANCE TESTING
The International Building Code required this testing be done by nationally recognized third party testing agency. This testing is not acceptable if conducted by the manufacture or the foam insulation supplier.
ASTM C – 272 Water Absorption ASTM C – 273 Shear Strength ASTM C – 393 Flexural Strength ASTM C – 518 Thermal Transmission ASTM D – 635 Horizontal Burning ASTM D – 1621 Compressive Properties ASTM D – 1622 Density ASTM D – 1623 Tensile Strength ASTM D – 2126 Dimensional Stability ASTM D – 1694 Adhesion ASTM D – 2856 Open Cell Content ASTM E – 72 Compressive Load, Transverse Load and Racking Load ASTM E – 90 Acoustic Performance ASTM E – 331 Water penetration of exterior walls ASTM E – 661 Concentrated and impact Loads Cyclic Racking (SEAOC) Required by the International Building Code for High Seismic Zones
CCRR – Code Compliance Research Report – equivalent to ICC evaluation. This report provides National Product Recognition for Code Compliance
- MIAMI – DADE COUNTY FLORIDA BUILDING CODE – HURRICANE WINDS
- CITY OF LOS ANGLES – MUNICIPAL BUILDING CODE – SEISMIC FORCES REQUIRED FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR INSTALLATION IN LOS ANGLES
- CITY OF HOUSTON – HOUSTON BUILDING CODE – FIRE & STRUCTURAL REQUIRED FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR INSTALLATION IN HOUSTON.
- CITY OF NEW YORK – MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT ACCEPTANCE – TOXICITY REQUIRED FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR INSTALLATION IN NEW YORK CITY.
- STATE OF CALIFORNIA – LICENSED THERMAL INSULATION MANUFACTURER REQUIRED TO SELL PRODUCT IN CALIFORNIA
- STATE OF OREGON – PREFABRICATED STRUCTURES REQUIRED TO SELL PRODUCT IN OREGON
- STATE OF WISCONSIN – MATERIAL APPROVAL REQUIRED TO SELL PRODUCT IN WISCONSIN
STATE CERTIFIED MANUFACTURER OF MODULAR / COMPONENT STRUCTURES
This Certification is required to obtain and apply state labels to Pre-assembled Environmental Enclosures prior to shipping into the state. Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
MANUFACTURED LICENSED STATE CONTRACTOR
Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia
(This license is not required in all states – out of 50 states contacted 29 did not require licenses.)
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.