LMS PT 12 HD GIN POLE
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS Certified
- U.S. AWS Certified welder assembled
- U.S. Certified Gin Pole AWS welder assembled
- Certified AWS independent U.S. contractor inspected
- AWS D1.1:2015 Structural welding code-steel compliance
- Load charts are pole specific with matching serial numbers
- 5.0 Analysis and design of Gin Poles
- 6.0 Gin Pole construction
- Sheave Standard Rooster head option
- Metalized surface
- 3 Ea 10Ft / 3.05m in length Sections, optional additional sections up to 64′
- Jump tracks available for all PT and PS models
- 177 Lb / 84.2 Kg Top Section 10′
- 170 Lb / 77 Kg Mid sections 3ea., 10′
- 190 Lb / 86 Kg tail section, 10.’
- 66 Lb / 29.9 Kg non-swingarm rooster head OPTION, 12.”
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS Gin Poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered.
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered.
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
LMS PT 12 HD gin pole Sheave Options, Serial numbered to match pole now required for all to pass inspection.
LMS PT 12 SA Rooster Head is interchangeable with the HD head above.
- OEM replacement 7/16″ groove 10″ diameter
- OEM replacement 5/8″ groove 10″ diameter
- OEM replacement 3/8″ groove 10″ diameter
Swingarm head we can supply
- OEM replacement 1/2″ groove, 6″ diameter, 2 ea
- OEM replacement 5/8″ groove 6″ diameter, 2 ea
- OEM replacement 3/8″ groove 6″ diameter, 2 ea
LMS PT 12 HD GIN POLE LOAD CHARTS
This Gin-Pole rooster head has the quality you would expect to receive with a Landa Product. This pole is the only pole with interchangeable heads and load charts for each configuration.
Gin Pole Classifications
|Class||Gross Loading||Load Line Size||Impact Factor Req’d steel wire rope.|
|A||0 < 1,000 Lbs||d<= 5/16″||1.45|
|B||1,000 < 3,000 Lbs||5/16″ < d <= 7/16″||1.35|
|C||3,000 < 10,000 Lbs||7/16″ < d <= 9/16″||1.25|
|D||10,000 + Lbs||d > 9/16″||1.20|
We do not supply any accessory hardware or assembly bolts. Use 1×2.5 A325 Structural bolts, washers, and nuts only. Remember to inspect before re-using.
Complete records of pole inspections and history of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years. Annual inspection reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years. All gin pole operations must comply with the latest ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36. Maintain your required documents along with the work plan, engineer sign-off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.